Thanks for choosing RicarGBooK
RicarGBooK is a guestbook system written in PHP and based on flat files. You can delete or modify any comment with an admin control panel. It's easy, simple and completely free!.
- Easy to install.
- No database required.
- Admin Control panel.
- Approval messages.
- Spam filter.
- Email notification.
- Guestbook error log.
- Full and strong Spam protection with a Spam log file.
- Spam box for guests who write hyperlinks.
- You can create your own template skin or download another from RicarGBooK templates.
- Emoticons and BBCode.
- Flood protection.
- Bad words filter.
- CAPTCHA securiry code.
- Admin can edit or delete comments.
- Admin can ban IP address.
- valid XHTML 1.0 and CSS.
RicarGBooK 1.2 is distributed under a GNU General Public License (GPL). For more details see the GNULicense.txt file
- A webserver that support PHP.
- PHP 4.3.6 or higher.
- GD graphics library 2.0 or higher. (only if you want to use the securiry code)
How to install RicarGBooK
- Extract all files
- Upload them into your server using a FTP client.
- Open the subdirectory /data and change the writing permissions CHMOD* 777 to:
* CHMOD is only for Unix/Linux servers, if you are using a Windows server CHMOD its not required.
- Point your browser to http://yoursite.com/ricargbook/install.php. Where ricargbook is the directory where you uploaded the script.
- Create your admin account and delete install.php file from your server.
How to access to your admin control panel
Point your browser to http://yoursite.com/ricargbook/admin.php. Where ricargbook is the directory where you uploaded the script.
In the Admin control panel you can edit and delete any comment posted in your guestbook also you can edit your guestbook settings and bad words filter.
Note: You don't need to change config.php by yourself. Into your admin control panel you can edit it.
For any suggestion or you need support, please visit our RicarGBooK support forum.
English and spanish language only. Support in another language can not be possible yet.